Bring Me The Horizon’s Oli Sykes reveals he’s in the studio
He previously told NME about plans for "new songs" ahead of Reading & Leeds 2025 The post Bring Me The Horizon’s Oli Sykes reveals he’s in the studio appeared first on NME.

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes has revealed that he is currently in the recording studio. See the post below.
The Sheffield band released their seventh and latest studio album, ‘Post Human: Nex Gen’, last May. It was later named as one of NME‘s best albums of 2024, and praised for “set[ting] new bars for modern metal”.
Speaking to NME last December, frontman Sykes said BMTH “have a few new songs” ready for their headline slots at Reading & Leeds 2025. He had previously teased ‘Nex Gen: Director’s Cut’, explaining that he’d “like to get new music out”.
“We wrote so much for NeX GEn, there’s so many cool songs that are kicking about, and I think the world would love to hear them,” he told Kerrang!.
Now, Sykes has hinted that he is currently working on new music in a post on social media. Yesterday (April 1), the vocalist shared two images of himself in a recording space. He wrote in the caption: “In’t studio.”
You can see the upload here:
Fans in the comments section are now speculating about what’s coming. “NEW MUSIC…?” one person wrote, with another saying: “We need ‘Nex Gen (Deluxe)’ pleaseeeee.” A third user added: “Oli cooking something new
Read More